· Compatible with most backboards including quick clip modified boards. Use straight across or crisscross.
· Four color coded sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large.
· Designed to be used in sets of three or four straps per set.
· All straps go over the top of the patient, down through handholds, then back up across the patient again to engage hook & loop.
· Straps DO NOT go under the patient or under the backboard.
· Radio-transparent - no need to remove to x-ray.
· "Safety Tabs" to prevent accidental hook/loop separation.
· "Tether Strap" for attaching strap to backboard.
*****THESE STRAPS ARE NOT TO BE USED AS ANY TYPE OF IN-VEHICLE RESTRAINT STRAPS***** QuickStraps are designed to be used in sets of at least three straps. For a 3-Set (P010-206) we recommend 1 Medium (YELLOW) and 2 Large (BLUE) straps. Our most common set is the 4-Set (P010-205) which consists of 2 Medium (YELLOW) and 2 Large (BLUE) straps. The price is the same individually or in sets.
OKAY, HOW DO THESE THINGS WORK?
Step 1: Place backboard under patient and select a QuickStrap of the appropriate length (four color-coded sizes are available). Straps may be installed straight across or crisscross.
Step 2: Position strap over patient with label up and centered on patient and push the ends down through the nearest handholds (Figure 1).
Step 3: Fold hook end (black fastener material facing down) up and back across the patient and aligned with the bottom strap (Figure 2).
Step 4: Fold loop end (black fastener material facing up) up and back across patient and aligned with the hook strap, applying the appropriate tightening pressure (Figure 3).
Step 5: Press hook and loop fasteners together, bend over safety tabs and press their hook and loop fasteners together. Repeat with as may straps as necessary to secure the patient. The minimum is at least three and we strongly recommend four straps (our P010-205 set ).